How to Create a Lineup
How to Create a Play in Motion
1. Select Edit, after starting up the Playbook application.
2. Select + to create a new play.
3. Go into the Configuration screen by selecting
4. Choose the appropriate background (ie. Soccer, Basketball, etc) and press Accept.
5. Drag a marker from the right side to the desired position on the field.
6. To add a name to the marker go into Edit Marker mode by either double tapping the maker or select Edit and then the desired marker. A name/label can be filled in as well as changing the size or color of the marker. Select Accept when done.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 as desired.
8. Enter a name for the play at the top of the screen and press Enter. You should no longer see the “not saved” indication until you make another change. To save to the same name in the future, just press the Save command.
9. Return to the initial application screen by selecting
10. Now you can use the Load command to bring up your lineup.
11. From here you can print out or email the lineup by selecting one of the options available from the
1. Follow steps 1-7 from How to Create a Lineup to provide the starting locations of the play.
2. Increment the segment counter by pressing the + along the top of the screen. It should indicate segment 1.
3. Drag a marker for the desired movement. Drag another marker if you want it to move also. All movement in the same segment will begin and end at the same time when the play is run.
4. The length of time in seconds for each segment can be adjusted by modifying the Duration field at the top of the screen.
5. You can repeat steps 2-4 as desired to form your complete play.
6. Remember to Save your play by pressing Save.
7. To see your play in motion, you can press the Play button